I was kind of embarrassed to show this progress picture because of my very high fat %. My nutritionist and I struggled to find the right program for the first couple months, but a month ago we found the sweetspot: I needed to eat more!
First of all you need to understand that eating clean is not a diet is a lifestyle, it’s about eating more of the best and healthiest options in each of the food groups—and eating less of the not-so-healthy ones.
So I wanted to share with you 5 TIPS TO EAT CLEAN.
- Do five meals a day: Smaller, more frequent meals will increase your metabolism. And, because the meals keep the tummy satisfied throughout the day, you’re less likely to eat the whole fridge everytime you get a chance.
- Never, ever, ever skip your breakfast: Your morning meal establishes healthy metabolism throughout day. If you skip it, you’ll likely find yourself consuming larger quantities of food at later meals.
- Eat all the vegetables you want: Vegetables are also high in heart-healthy fiber, which helps you feel full. Plus, veggies are low in calories, so you can eat lots of them without damaging your waistline
- Drink: I’m talking about WATER, drink 2 liters every day to keep the body hydrated. Water also helps the stomach feel full, making you less likely to give in to unhealthy snack attacks. On the other hand, alcoholic beverages offers empty calories and no nutritional value, save them for special occassions.
- Don’t serve super-sized portions: Even if you’re eating a clean diet, it will be hard to lose weight eating portions fit for a sumo champ.
It is really important to see a nutritonist, they are the food experts. No one knows food like they do.
Thanks for reading!